• Address: 11 Commerce St., Mineral Point, WI 53565

Mineral Point Railroad Society

The Mineral Point depot was built in 1856 from local materials, and has survived to become the oldest depot in Wisconsin. The Mineral Point Railroad Society was formed in 2000 to further the restoration of Mineral Point's historic railroad depot, and to promote historic preservation and community awareness through related historical activities. Once the restoration was completed, the depot reopened to the public as a railroad museum on September 2nd, 2004.